With 35-Plus years of customer-centered award winning real estate experience, Jim knows that his job is to provide clients with personalized service, not just to make a sale. He has personally helped buyers and sellers close over 1,200 transaction sides and as a previous broker/owner and manager, he has managed thousands of transactions overall.
Originally from Columbus Ohio, Jim earned a B.S. degree in Finance from The Ohio State University in 1973. He joined John R. Wood Properties in 1999. Jim has proudly built his business by earning the confidence of and by diligently serving the real estate needs of his customers.
Jim, with his licensed team member, Cheryl Acquafresca, REALTOR®, continues to provide the personal attention that he has become known for.
• A.B.R (Accredited Buyer Representative)
• C.R.B. (Certified Residential Broker)
• C.R.S. (Certified Residential Specialist)
• C.R.P. (Certified Relocation Professional)
• G.R.I. (Graduate, Realtor Institute)
• Voted Gulf Shore Life Five Star Real Estate Agent in Overall Client Satisfaction for 11+ years
• Past President of the Bonita Springs-Estero Association of Realtors
• Member-Naples Area Board of Realtors
• Past Director of the Florida Association of Realtors
• Featured Speaker and continuing education instructor at various local and national events and Guest Lecturer at University level
• Past Chairman of Board of Directors for the Hunger & Homeless Coalition of Collier County
• Serving the community through and past Director of the Rotary Club of Naples
• Co-Chair of the Executive committee for the Rotary Club of Naples “Learn2Earn Scholarship Program”
• Recipient of Rotatian of the Year Award
• Recipient of John R. Wood Properties Lifetime Achievement Award